Monday, September 10, 2012

Latest Tatted Project

Have been spending alot of time tatting.  I think my crochet hooks are getting jealous.  LOL  I was working on what I call a snowflake.  The pattern says Base Motif #2.. I found on the internet and forgot to pin so I could offer a link.  I only printed and for some reason there was no printed url at bottom of page.  I hate when I do things like that.  I do have some boo boos but I am learning and also trying to make sure I work on tension.  I have problems with that the most.
 
Will take a small break and try to get some crocheting done.  I have a scarf exchange in Oct. with the ladies I meet with here at our local Books A Million.  If you happen to live in Lake Charles, Louisiana or close by, we meet every Thursday at 6:30 P.M.
 
Well I guess that is all for now.  Nothing new to report.  How are you spending your time??????

2 comments: