Thursday, September 27, 2012

Crochet Alligator Scarf

Been a while since I posted.  I have been trying to come up with something fast and easy to crochet, that would bring in some money (need fundraising money to go to D.C. 2013 Memorial Day Parade that my daughter will be marching in).  I finished my alligator scarf today, had to add his eyes.  Took about a week to do, with all the frogging I did.  Still not happy with the outcome.  He needs to be a bit wider for one and just not sure on the other.  So I will working on another and doing some tweeking here and there to see if I can come up with something I am really happy with.  I think the kids at school would like.  Our mascot is a Gator and our colors are purple and white.  I used 2 different patterns.  Crocheted Alligator Scarf by Kathy S.  & this one which is not free.  Pictures are not very good, probably should of waitted for the sun to be out better.  I used Caron Simply Soft in color Pine & a size I hook.  Tatting is on the back burner for now.  Waitting on some books from the Library.  Sure wish they would hurry!!  :)  Soooo how is everyone and what have yall been doing??




No comments:

Post a Comment