Monday, September 17, 2012

What a dreary day today

Well it is raining and I just can not get motivated today, so I figured I would update my blog today.  Yesterday I did manage to get 2 projects finished.  I was working on a crochet pineapple snowflake (can be purchased here) & heart's desire (a tatting pattern which can be found at here).

The crochet pineapple snowflake I plan on making 2 more and doing another 3-D snowflake.  If you are wondering how to make a 3-D snowflake, I do talk about it more here.  This pattern will make a larger 3-D snowflake.






The tatted heart's desire, well not really sure what I will do with it, but I did get more practice by making it.  I do have a boo boo in a join but I think it is not really noticeable.



Between working on those 2 project, I had a sick Deuce.  He is my 70 lb. white boxer.  I woke up yesterday to a mess on the kitchen floor.  Could tell he was not feeling well.  He ate breakfast but around 2:00 P.M. breakfast came back up.  He pretty much stayed at my feet and would stare at me with those puppy dog eyes (mom love me, I do not feel good).  For supper I decided to see if he would eat some plain rice.  He did not want that either.  Right before going to bed, I tried again to get him to eat some rice and he did.  This morning I gave him a little more rice and he ate it.  I also offered him a doggie kibble and he ate, but did not want to risk upsetting tummy again.  If the rice stays down, might go ahead and feed him normal at supper.  Right now he is sleeping on my bed, which is typical at this time.  LOL
When my boy does not go outside and bark at something (there is always something to bark at & squirrels to chase) then I know he is not feeling good at all. 
 
So how is your weather and what do you plan on working on today?

2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, Jessica!! That pink is gorgeous for the snowflake!! And I'm with you on the rain.....it's hard to get motivated!!

    ReplyDelete