Friday, October 26, 2012

Crochet Thread Baby Booties & CAL

Finished my thead baby booties today.  Size should be 0-3 months, guess should measure.  :)
I still need to find buttons and also want to find some small bows to place in center to cover the boo boo I made.

I will be doing a CAL.  Care to join? Our project is a Filet Winter Rose Scarf.  If you can crochet, then you can do filet crochet.  I will be writing up the instructions from a graph and also posting pictures, so that anyone who has always wanted to do filet can join in the fun.  I plan on doing this slow, as it is close to Holidays and I do have alot going on.  Suggested thread is #10 or smaller and needle to match thread.  I plan on using Aunt Lydia's Copper mist 350 yds and will need approx. 5-6 balls.  I will also use my #5 1.90mm neede.

Give a shout in the comments if you plan on joining and stay tuned.  Should be starting in about 7 days or so.

Pattern is called:
Pretty butterfly from Gourmet Crochet
Delilah Pearl Collection Thread Baby Shoes
 
 
 
Here is a link to the Filet Winter Rose Scarf.
Little different then the graph I have, I think.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment