Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Sharing some pictures of the furbabies and my babies.

Has been a while and thought since I have nothing really to share, I would share some pictures of my furbabies.  I love my DOGS!
Here is Honey, Flashy Fawn Boxer.  She was born Dec. 13, 2004 and will turn 8 on her birthday.  A little information on her.  She was paralzyed late Aug. 2010 and by Dec. she had some movement back.  To this day she is not 100% but she can still get around with no to little assistance.  I hate how the camera makes the eyes glow.  She is not evil.  LOL  Actually she is very loveable and gentle.

 
And my Deu Boy.  Deuce, White Deaf Boxer, who was born on March 29, 2007.  Honey is mom.
He is deaf but does know sign languae.  Most I made up but there are a few I use that are ASL.  He is nothing but a cuddle bug and a kisser.
Now is that rotten or what?  He loves to sleep on my bed with his head on my pillow.
 
Sitting here and typing out their birthday has made me realize how old they are.  Where does the time go?  I say that all the time when I look at my youngest who is 16, has learners permit and is always wanting to go to Mall to spend time with friends.  Man I am getting OLD.  LOL
Picture of my youngest Nicole aka Nikki at her birthday this year.  She is standing with her cousin (my sister's oldest daughter who is only 2 months older then my daughter).
 
Ok my oldest daughter is 24 and my grandson will be 6 in Nov. 2012
 
 
 
Hopefully by the end of the week or mid next week I can share some finished projects with you.  I have a tatted snowflake and a baby tennie shoe to finish up. 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment