Monday, October 22, 2012

Tatted Angels

Been a few days since I have been here.  Not much to show either.  Ok here are two different patterns for baby tennie shoes.  I did the one on left first and did not like what so ever.  Tried a different pattern for the one on right, and love it.  Now I just need to do another one to be finished.  Pattern for the one on right can be found here.

 
I have also been tatting some angels motifs from Teri Dusenbury.  So far I have done 2 and not really happy with either one.  The first one was done with white w/ metallic thread.  Ok the metallic thread is a pain in the butt to work with.  So I tried another in dark purple, still not happy.  One of the hands is smaller then other, not sure if I missed some stitches or just pulled to tight.  Plus the extra joins I did to get hands and head center need to be neater and possibly tighter.  Not sure.  Being a beginner in tatting, I do not know all the tips and techniques.  I plan on trying again untill I get it like I LIKE.
 

 
So what have yall been up too?  I would love to hear from you, so leave some love, so that I know you have been here.  :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment