Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Well can you believe it.........

Here we are half way threw Aug.  Only 4 months left before Christmas.  Where does the time go??
School has started here and so I have plenty of me time here, even tho my youngest is 16 and is self suffient.  There is no music, tv or PS3 making noise.  :)
Been working on getting my 3-D Snowflake finished.  Just took week and half to do.  Not that it is hard to do, just procastinated.  I used a pattern from Snowcatcher.net and made 3 of them and then followed direction from aboutgoodness.com.  I am pretty please with the turn out.  Still needs some tweaking and working on getting it straight.  I love the color and think I should try pink next.  Would love to get a few more done for Christmas gifts. 
What do you think?


2 comments:

  1. Pretty! Was it hard to get 3 pieces made into 1?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At first I was trying not mess up the blocking. Then decided I would have to reblock, so not really hard getting together.

      Delete