Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Another Big Ole Boo Boo!

Was working on my needle tatting last night.  Working on  a snowflake.  Pattern here.  I was having a hard time trying to keep everything straight (pattern and the thread:OMG! the thread twisted so much, much more then Isaac...LOL) and to make sure I was joining to the correct picot.  I was on the 2nd half and was about to finish up 3rd part of 6 parts when I forgot to hold thread to make a ring and it dissappeared and was never saw again.  If I had more tatting under the belt, I could of salvaged, I think.  But what was made is never going to see the end.  I did get picture before I took apart to salvage the beads. I was hoping to finish even with some small boo boos and other ooppsy, but guess will chalk that piece up to practice.  So I decided to finish bookmark with shuttle that was tossed aside when needles came in.  Almost there.  I have found new way to hold thread that makes shuttle tatting a little easier on me. 
Okay here is picture and please try not to laugh too hard.  :)


Well  looks like Isaac will not bother us TOO much.  Depending on which way it goes once it hits land, will depend on how much rain and wind we will get.  Today is nice and windy but I think tomorrow will be a tad bit windier then today.  Will keep yall informed.

Drop a comment and let me know you stopped by.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment