Wednesday, August 29, 2012

We are still here....

Just a little wind blown.  We are expected to get rain tonight and tomorrow with more wind.  Have had a few branches break, but as long as they are not on my lines, I am a happy camper.  :)
Daughter did not have school today.  Only thing we got was wind and even that was not too bad.  They will be off tomorrow since they expect rain and more wind.  Possible that the roads will be flooded.  Will give a holler tomorrow evening and let you know how it went.

I managed to finish my bookmark that I had started with my shuttle.  Did pretty good.  I did run out of shuttle thread and had to do a join.  I think that came out okay too.  I just need to find a good tutorial on how to hide my ends.  I was having a hard time getting my picots to come out like they where suppose too.  Can not tell that there are suppose to be two different sizes.  LOL  Oh it is same pattern as the other one I did with the needle.  You know the one with the big ole boo boo.
 
Well did some searching and found a great way to get them uniform in size.  I will share that secret with you tomorrow along with some pros & cons of shuttle & needle tatting from my personal experience with both.  







No comments:

Post a Comment