Monday, August 27, 2012

Tropical Storm Isaac


The green lines show where they predict Isaac will make land fall but not certain.  Those green lines have been moving West ever since the depression was named and they where tracking it.  Started out in the panhandle.  Before I went to bed last night land fall was still for Mississippi.  Hope the picture is not too dang small.  The red star is where my oldest daughter lives with her husband and son (my handsome grandson  :).  Then a little more west is Lake Charles.  Where I reside with my husband and youngest (16 w/ learners permit) daughter and my 2 furbabies (boxers).  So today is run around day.  With Isaac slowing down and still moving more West then North, need to try and stock up on things and get some errands done.

We where blessed to find a car over the weeknd for my youngest daughter.  So she has bought her 1st car (98 Toyota Camry).  It is in being put in husband's name (which I have to do today, just in case we need to run) untill she graduates.  Need to pick up some water and maybe some large gas cans and gas for generator (just in case).  I really wanted to sit here and work on my snowflake with beads added and finish it up.  I have just 4 more spokes to finish.  I think it will turn out pretty. 

Please pray that God will protect me and my family and that Isaac causes no real damage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment